ICRS Members In The News
- Announcement of the 2012 International Barenholz Prizes for Creativity and Originality in Basic and Applied Research
- Prof. Smadar Cohen of Ben-Gurion University Receives Rappaport Prize For Excellence In Biomedical Research
- Prof. Elka Touitou has been elected to the CRS College of Fellows
- The College of Fellows recognizes those members who have made outstanding contributions to the field of delivery science and technology
- Prof. Elka Touitou, The Hebrew University: Received the 2012 Honorary Award from the Pharmaceutical Society of Israel for advancement of pharmaceutical research, providing pharmaceutical knowledge and promoting the pharmaceutical science to students and pharmacists.
- Dr Ronit Satchi-Fainaro, Tel Aviv University: Received the 2011 JULUDAN Prize for the Advancement of Technology in Medicine.